The Boise State men’s basketball team will sport three new Nike uniforms for the 2018-19 season. It is the first new set of duds for the Broncos since the 2015-16 season.
The new uniforms feature white, blue and black sets that were designed for player functionality.
Here are some of the key updates:
▪ Lighter, more breathable material.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ The logo on the front is different in all three uniforms. In previous seasons the logo was the same.
▪ New piping that is consistent throughout all three sets.
▪ An up-to-date neck line and a more fitted short designed for performance.
▪ A narrower shoulder cut for increased upper-body mobility.
The Broncos host their sixth annual open scrimmage at 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, in Bronco Gym. The event is free and provides fans their first opportunity to watch this year’s team.
Boise State’s exhibition opener will be Nov. 5 against Vanguard at Taco Bell Arena. A tipoff time has not been announced.