Here’s an update on how NFL players from Idaho colleges and high schools have fared during Week 15 of the 2015 NFL season:
▪ Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin (No. 22, Boise State) started and had 18 carries for 91 yards, along with one catch for 6 yards, at St. Louis. Bucs OL Evan Smith (No. 62, Idaho State) also played.
▪ Dallas QB Kellen Moore (No. 17, Boise State) made his NFL debut as a backup and was 15-of-25 for 158 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions against the New York Jets. Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence (No. 90, Boise State) started and made seven tackles (four for loss), including his seventh sack of the season, and DT Tyrone Crawford (No. 98, Boise State) started and had two tackles, including his fifth sack.
▪ Arizona LG Mike Iupati (No. 76, Idaho) started at Philadelphia.
▪ Carolina DE Jared Allen (No. 69, Idaho State) started and had two tackles and a quarterback hit at the New York Giants.
▪ Chicago ILB Shea McClellin (No. 50, Marsing High/Boise State) started and made eight tackles (one for loss) at Minnesota. Bears LT Charles Leno Jr. (No. 72, Boise State) also started.
▪ Denver DB Shiloh Keo (No. 33, Idaho) made two tackles and fair caught a punt at Pittsburgh. Broncos C Matt Paradis (No. 61, Council High/Boise State) started.
▪ Indianapolis DT Billy Winn (No. 99, Boise State) made a tackle against Houston. Colts RG Hugh Thornton (No. 69, Mountain View High) started.
▪ Miami RB Jay Ajayi (No. 23, Boise State) had six carries for 27 yards and his first NFL touchdown at San Diego. He also caught a pass for 15 yards.
▪ Oakland DE Benson Mayowa (No. 95, Idaho) had four tackles (one for loss) and forced a fumble that he recovered against Green Bay. Raiders LB Korey Toomer (No. 54, Idaho) made a special-teams tackle.