1. San Diego State: Aztecs have won five straight games by at least 23 points.
2. Air Force: Falcons likely to host MW title game if they beat New Mexico.
3. Boise State: Broncos still likely to finish with third most wins in the conference.
4. Utah State: Aggies rallied from 20-point deficit in second half vs. Nevada to get bowl eligible.
5. Colorado State: Improving Rams have won four of their past five games.
6. New Mexico: Lobos have scored 30 points in one of their past six games — at Boise State.
7. Nevada: Improved Wolf Pack lost to Utah State on a fumble in their own end zone.
8. San Jose State: Spartans play for a bowl berth against Boise State.
9. Fresno State: Bulldogs’ three wins came against Abilene Christian, UNLV and Hawaii.
10. UNLV: Rebels have allowed at least 49 points in three of their past four games.
11. Wyoming: Cowboys have a legitimate shot at win No. 2 with UNLV visiting.
12. Hawaii: Warriors put nine-game losing streak on the line versus Louisiana Monroe.