Prices remain the same as last season. Fans get a $1 discount on tickets purchased in advance, except for first-base bleacher seats. There is a $4 surcharge for all tickets on Feed Your Face Mondays. All home games start at 7:15 p.m. (except July 3, 7:30 p.m.). Gates open 45 minutes before first pitch.
▪ First-base bleachers: $7
▪ Upper third-base box/upper home-plate box: $13
▪ First-base box: $13
▪ Lower third-base box: $16
Available at BoiseHawks.com, 322-5000 or the Memorial Stadium box office
▪ Fireworks: July 2, July 3, July 16, July 29, Aug. 13, Sept. 2
▪ Kids Club Sundays: Registered Kids Club members receive free admission
▪ Feed Your Face Monday: All-you-can eat select menu items until the end of the fourth inning ($4 surcharge on all tickets). Home opener not included.
▪ Two for $2 Tuesdays: $2 for a first-base bleacher seat and a hot dog
▪ Baseball Bingo Wednesday: Free bingo cards given out at the gate. Win prizes throughout the game
▪ Thirsty Thursdays: $1 draft beers and $2 Pepsi products through the seventh inning
▪ Opening Day: Magnetic schedule, Smokey the Bear baseball giveaway
▪ July 1: Bucket cap giveaway
▪ July 9, Aug. 12: Select concession items are $1
▪ July 15: T-shirt giveaway
▪ July 22: Mini-bat giveaway
▪ July 23: “Little E,” a pint-sized Elvis Presley impersonator
▪ July 30: Bark in the Park, bandana giveaway
▪ Sept. 1: Team poster giveaway
NEW AT THE STADIUM
▪ The Hawks have moved their ticket booth to face Glenwood Street and widened the concourse in front of the stadium to improve foot traffic.
▪ A new picnic area along the right-field foul line will feature ballpark food for $18 a person for groups of 25 or more.
▪ The taco stand will sell a “redneck taco” with pulled pork, cabbage, tomatoes and BBQ sauce. Three for $8.50.
Boise was just the fourth of 150 minor league markets above the rookie leagues not to offer an audio broadcast last season. The Hawks remain off the radio, but they will broadcast all 76 games online at BoiseHawks.com.
Fans can also listen on their phones via the MiLB First Pitch app or the TuneIn Radio app. Coverage begins 15 minutes before first pitch and includes a post-game show. The broadcasts will not feature any commercials between innings, only ads for the Hawks and events at Memorial Stadium.
Steve Granado, a 2015 graduate of Cal State Fullerton, will call the games.
MORE THAN JUST BASEBALL
Memorial Stadium hosted Nitro Circus Live — an aerial motocross and BMX show — on Saturday, and it already has one summer concert with approximately 2,000 attendees under its belt.
The Hawks partnered with the Knitting Factory and will host three more concerts in their outfield this summer: Boston (June 26), the Barenaked Ladies (July 12) and Lord Huron and Trampled By Turtles (Aug. 17).