A few thoughts on some recent letters or events.
1) As far as cats versus dogs as pets, I have never had to clean snake poop from my yard.
2) Are Carol Bachelder and Dano Savino husband and wife?
3) Maybe Donald Trump will ask Butch Otter to run as his vice president, that way the U.S. could be a Third World country real fast due to bankruptcy and failed litigation.
4) Do the Idaho Statesman and St. Alphonsus share more than a zip code?
5) Stupid song notwithstanding, it is Smokey Bear, you don’t say Donald the Duck or Mickey the Mouse do you?
Howard L. Maberry, Emmett