The Ada County coroner Tuesday identified the 62-year-old man who died in a fire in his mobile home on Horseshoe Bend Road last week.
Kim Ray Baxter died of carbon monoxide intoxication because of the fire, Coroner Dotti Owens said.
Eagle Fire Chief Mike Winkle said last week that two people were in the burning structure and a 20-year-old got out safely, but his grandfather did not get out. The fire was reported around 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.