Local

Market fire on the Boise Bench destroys business late Sunday, firefighters say

Provided by Boise Fire

Boise Fire crews responded to a business fire late Sunday that destroyed the Indian market on the Boise Bench.

Firefighters responded just after 10 p.m. to the India Fashion and Grocery market at the intersection of Overland Road and Latah Street.

Boise Fire said through a Tweet that no one was in the building at the time of the fire and the cause was accidental. Boise Fire reported that the business was using a series of surge protectors in its office, which malfunctioned and sparked the fire.

  Comments