A 40-year-old man injured in a fireworks accident Thursday night in McCall was airlifted to a Boise hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
A McCall fire official said the incident happened about 9:30 p.m. at a home at 301 Rio Vista Boulevard. The man's hand was injured by an exploding firework, according to the fire department.
He was taken first to a nearby hospital then transferred to Boise.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.