The Idaho Statesman
1200 N. Curtis Road
Boise, Idaho 83706
P.O. Box 40
Boise, Idaho 83707
Use our Contact Us page for more specific contact information.
The Idaho Statesman is the number one media company in the state of Idaho, reaching 267,519 adults every month. This includes 115,657 readers weekday and 147,106 each Sunday.*
We are the primary newspaper serving Ada and Canyon Counties, which comprise Idahos lone MSA.
*Media Audit 2013
Vision Statement: The Idaho Statesman will satisfy the high expectations of our communities by providing credible and relevant information and by contributing to positive change.
Mission Statement: We will do this by:
- Identifying key communities of interest, reaching out and listening to them, and thoroughly covering their news and information, celebrations, and issues.
- Identifying high potential market segments and direct strategies to those niches that expand our customer base.
- Maximizing current resources and identifying critical new resources and new technologies to aggressively add value to our information and distribution network.
- Establishing, communicating and committing to high standards of performance with emphasis on valuing employees, teamwork, diversity, customer satisfaction, and innovation.
- Providing a fair return to our stakeholders.
It is important to us that we provide excellent customer service and are your leading source of news and information both online and in print. Please view the many services offered online for your convenience 24 hours a day.
We value your opinion and feedback. If you have suggestions on how we may better serve you, please let us know. Go to our Contact Us page for specific departmental contacts links.
#1 Media Company
The Idaho Statesman family of products reach more Treasure Valley adults than any other media:
- Total audience reach -- IdahoStatesman reaches over 61% of Treasure Valley adults each month
- IdahoStatesman.com reaches more Treasure Valley adults each week than any local radio station
- IdahoStatesman users are affluent and educated
- More than half have household incomes greater than $50,000, compared to 46% of the market
- 73% are college educated, compared to 64% of the market
Local Website Comparison