Here are the results of NFL players from Idaho colleges and high schools during Week 7 of the 2015 NFL season:
▪ New Orleans CB Kyle Wilson (No. 24, Boise State) started and had an interception on the final defensive play of the first half, a fumble recovery on a kickoff, a pass breakup and two tackles at Indianapolis. TE Josh Hill (No. 89, Blackfoot High/Idaho State) started, was targeted once and recovered a teammate’s fumble. He had a touchdown reception nullified by a pass interference penalty. Colts DT Billy Winn (No. 99, Boise State) had five tackles. RG Hugh Thornton (No. 69, Mountain View High) started and made the tackle on Wilson’s interception.
▪ Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin (No. 22, Boise State) started and had 19 carries for 136 yards, along with three catches for 35 yards, at Washington. Redskins S Jeron Johnson (No. 20, Boise State) had one tackle.
▪ Miami CB Jamar Taylor (No. 22, Boise State) started, made seven tackles (six solo) and broke up a pass against Houston.
▪ Carolina DE Jared Allen (No. 69, Idaho State) started and had five tackles against Philadelphia, including a sack. He had two QB hits and defended a pass.
▪ Dallas DT Tyrone Crawford (No. 98, Boise State) started and had three tackles at the New York Giants. DE DeMarcus Lawrence (No. 90, Boise State) started and made one tackle.
▪ Oakland DE Benson Mayowa (No. 95, Idaho) made two tackles at San Diego.