Thursday’s rain has wreaked havoc with a high school sports schedule loaded with district championships.
Here’s what we know so far:
• The 5A District Three championship between Rocky Mountain and Capital has been pushed back to 7 p.m. Friday at Borah High. The fifth-place game between Boise and Vallivue is at 7 p.m. Thursday at Borah.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• The 4A District Three championship is postponed until 5 p.m. Friday, when Skyview will host Bishop Kelly. The tournament’s third-place game (Kuna at Caldwell) was also pushed back to 5 p.m. Friday.
• The 3A and 2A district tournaments are unaffected by the rain.
• The 5A District Three tournament has been delayed until 6 p.m. Thursday at West Park and Nampa. That includes the district championship between Mountain View and Vallivue and the fifth-place game between Boise and Rocky Mountain.
• The 4A District Three championship is postponed to 5 p.m. Friday. Middleton hosts Bishop Kelly seeking its first 4A district championship. The third-place game (Skyview at Kuna) was pushed back to 6 p.m.
• The 3A District Three tournament in Payette is on as scheduled.
• The 2A District Three tournament in Melba was under a rain delay as of 2:10 p.m.
• The 5A and 4A district meets will continue as planned.
• The 5A District Three tournament at several sites throughout the Treasure Valley will start at 5 p.m. instead of 4 p.m.
• The 4A District Three tournament at Bishop Kelly has been postponed a day. Matches will start at 8 a.m. as organizers try to squeeze the tournament into two days.