It’s the last week for submissions for the annual Idaho Outdoors/Idaho Camera photo contest. Submissions will be accepted through July 1, and prints (only) can be dropped off at any of the three Idaho Camera locations in Boise:
• Orchard: 1310 N. Orchard St.
• Vista Village: 1036 Vista Ave.
• Boise Towne Square: 350 N. Milwaukee St.
Grand prize is a Pentax K-S1 Digital SLR with a two-lens kit
First runner up gets a MindShift Gear Rotation 180 backpack, second runner up a LowePro Passport Sling 3 sling pack, third runner up a Promaster Monopod walking stick. Youth prizes will be a Promaster FW20T featherweight tripod and $50 gift certificate to Idaho Camera.
Participants may enter no more than three photographs. Entries smaller than 5x7 or bigger than 12x18, and those not on photo-quality paper, will be disqualified. Framed photographs will not be accepted.
On the back of each photo, or attached to it on a separate piece of paper taped or glued (no paper clips), include the following information:
1. Name of the photographer.
2. A daytime telephone number,
3. Email address
4. Where the photo was taken and a short description of it.
5. If entering the youth categories (ages 17 and younger), add the entrant’s age. Youth categories are ages 12 and younger, and ages 13 to 17.
Entries without complete information may be disqualified.
For more details on the contest go to idahostatesman.com/outdoors.