Donald Trump started it, suggesting that his pal Vladimir Putin was a stronger/better leader to Russia than President Barack Obama has been to the United States. If you had to pick from the heads of state below, how you would rank them?
Right now they are in alphabetical order. If you want to play along, rank them in descending order from No. 1 to No. 10 — No. 1 being your most favorite to your least favorite.
If you have a “write-in” for most favorite or least favorite, include that at the bottom.
Print readers can send me an email. Online and Facebook fans can use the comments field.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Idaho Statesman
This is not a test — unless you are running for president.
▪ François Hollande, president, France
▪ Xi Jinping, president, People’s Republic of China
▪ Kim Jong-un, supreme leader, North Korea
▪ Theresa May, prime minister, United Kingdom
▪ Angela Merkel, chancellor, Germany
▪ Enrique Peña Nieto, president, Mexico
▪ Barack Obama, president, United States
▪ Vladimir Putin, president, Russia
▪ Justin Trudeau, prime minister, Canada
▪ Malcolm Turnbull, prime minister, Australia