U.S. Senate, Republican: Sen. Mike Crapo, Idaho Falls; Democrat: Jerry Sturgill, Boise. Constitution Party: Pro-Life, Letha; Ray Writz, Coeur d’Alene.
1st Congressional District, Republicans: Rep. Raul Labrador, Eagle; Gordon Counsil, Caldwell; Isaac Haugen, Santa Rosa, Calif. Democrats: James Piotrowski, Boise; Shizandra Fox, Glen Ellen, Calif.; and Staniela Nikolova, Moscow.
2nd Congressional District, Republicans: Rep. Mike Simpson, Idaho Falls; Lisa Marie, Boise. Democrat: Jennifer Martinez, Boise. Constitution Party: Anthony Tomkins, Twin Falls.
Idaho Supreme Court: Nonpartisan race for seat of Chief Justice Jim Jones, who is retiring: Robyn Brody, Rupert; Breck Seiniger, Boise; Clive Strong, Boise; Christ Troupis, Eagle; State Sen. Curt McKenzie, Nampa, Sergio Gutierrez, Nampa.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Idaho Statesman
Idaho Supreme Court: Justice Roger Burdick unopposed.
House Republican leaders. No opponents: Speaker Scott Bedke, R-Oakley; Assistant Majority Leader Brent Crane, R-Nampa; Majority Caucus Chair John Vander Woude, R-Nampa. Majority Leader Mike Moyle, R-Star, faces Republican and Democratic challengers.
House Democratic leaders. Minority Leader John Rusche, D-Lewiston, faces a rematch of his 2014 race against Republican Mike Kingsley, Lewiston. Assistant Minority Leader Mat Erpelding, D-Boise, faces a Republican challenge.
Senate Republican leaders. No opponents: Senate President Pro Tem Brent Hill, R-Rexburg; Majority Leader Bart Davis, R-Idaho Falls; Assistant Majority Leader Chuck Winder, R-Boise. Majority Caucus Chairman Todd Lakey, R-Nampa, has a Democratic challenger.
Senate Democratic leaders. Minority Leader Michelle Stennett, D-Ketchum, faces a Republican challenger. Assistant Minority Leader Cherie Buckner-Webb, D-Boise, has no opponent. Minority Caucus Chairman Grant Burgoyne, D-Boise, faces two Republicans.
District 10, Caldwell
▪ Republican: Sen. Jim Rice, Caldwell. Democrat: Ydalia Yado, Caldwell.
▪ Republican: Rep. Brandon Hixon, Caldwell. Democrat: Jeremy Lopett, Caldwell.
▪ Republican: Rep. Greg Chaney, Caldwell. Democrat: Warren Timothy Stevens, Caldwell.
District 11, rural Canyon County
▪ Republicans: Sen. Patti Anne Lodge, R-Caldwell, Zach Brooks, Caldwell. Democrat: Patricia Day Hartwell, Caldwell. Independent: Gregory Collett.
▪ Rep. Gayle Batt, R-Wilder, not seeking re-election. Republicans: Myron Amsden, Star; Marty Galvin, Middleton; Tammy Nichols, Caldwell; Mike Pullin, Middleton; Scott Syme, Wilder. Democrat: Edward Savala, Caldwell.
▪ Republicans: Rep. Christy Perry, R-Nampa; Kathryn Ralstin, Greenleaf. Democrat: Rita Burns, Caldwell. Libertarian: John Charles Smith, Middleton.
District 12, Nampa
▪ Republican: Sen. Todd Lakey, Nampa. Democrat: Chelle Gluch, Nampa.
▪ Republican: Rep. Robert Anderst, Nampa. Democrat: Maria Gonzalez Mabbutt, Nampa.
▪ Republican: Rep. Rick Youngblood, Nampa. Democrat: Shana Tremaine, Nampa.
District 13, Nampa
▪ Sen. Curt McKenzie, R-Nampa, is running for Supreme Court. Republican: Ray McKenzie, Nampa. Democrats: Carl Davis, Nampa; Jeff Agenbroad, Nampa.
▪ Rep. Brent Crane, R-Nampa, no opposition.
▪ Republicans: Rep. Gary Collins, Nampa; Alan Jones, Nampa.
District 14, West Ada County
▪ Republican: Sen. Marv Hagedorn, R-Meridian. Democrat: Miranda Gold, Eagle.
▪ Republicans: Rep. Mike Moyle, R-Star; Michael Greenway, Eagle. Democrat: Jane Rohling, Eagle.
▪ Rep. Reed DeMordaunt, R-Eagle, not seeking re-election. Republicans: Gayann DeMordaunt, Eagle; Douglas Jones, Meridian. Democrat: Glida Bothwell, Eagle.
District 15, Boise
▪ Republican: Sen. Fred Martin, Boise; Democrat: Laura Metzler, Boise.
▪ Republican: Rep. Lynn Luker, Boise. Democrat: Steve Berch, Boise.
▪ Republicans: Rep. Patrick McDonald, Boise; Rod Beck, Boise; Jason Robinson, Boise. Democrat: Jake Ellis, Boise.
District 16, Boise-Garden City
▪ Republicans: Ryan McDonald, Boise; Joel Robinson, Boise. Democrat: Sen. Grant Burgoyne, Boise.
▪ Democrats: Rep. John McCrostie, Garden City; Geoff Stephenson, Garden City.
▪ Rep. Hy Kloc, D-Boise, no opponent.
District 17, Boise
▪ Republican: Robert Herrin III, Boise. Democrat: Sen. Maryanne Jordan, Boise.
▪ Republican: Kreed Ray Kleinkopf, Boise. Democrat: Rep. John Gannon, Boise.
▪ Republican: Tabby Jolley, Boise. Democrat: Rep. Sue Chew, Boise.
District 18, Boise
▪ Sen. Janie Ward-Engelking, D-Boise, no opposition.
▪ Rep. Ilana Rubel, D-Boise, no opposition.
▪ Rep. Phylis King, D-Boise, no opposition.
District 19, Boise
▪ Sen. Cherie Buckner-Webb, D-Boise, no opposition.
▪ Democrat: Rep. Mathew Erpelding, Boise. Republican: Mark Patten, Boise.
▪ Republican: Jane McClaran, Boise. Democrat: Rep. Melissa Wintrow, Boise.
District 20, West Ada County
▪ Sen. Chuck Winder, R-Boise, no opposition.
▪ Republican: Rep. Joe Palmer, Meridian. Constitution Party: Daniel Weston, Meridian.
▪ Rep. James Holtzclaw, R-Meridian, no opposition.
District 21, West Ada County
▪ Sen. Cliff Bayer, R-Meridian, no opposition.
▪ Republican: Rep. Steven Harris, Meridian. Democrat: Robert Winder, Boise.
▪ Republican: Rep. Tom Dayley, Boise. Democrat: Cindy Thorngren, Boise.
District 22, Ada/Canyon county
▪ Republicans: Sen. Lori Den Hartog, Meridian; Charles Pratt Porter, Kuna; Robert “Ernie” Terrell, Kuna.
▪ Rep. John Vander Woude, R-Nampa, no opposition.
▪ Rep. Jason Monks, R-Meridian, no opposition.
Unopposed: Incumbent Republicans Prosecuting attorney Brian Taylor, Seat 2 Commissioner Tom Dale
Commissioner, Seat 3: Republicans: Commissioner Craig Hanson, Pam White.
Sheriff: Republicans: Sheriff Kieran Donahue, Tony Thompson, Albert Erickson; Constitution Party: Robert Muse.
Unopposed: Incumbent Republicans Prosecuting Attorney Jan Bennetts and Sheriff Steve Bartlett.
Commissioner, Seat 2: Republicans: Teri Murrison, Rick Visser; Democrats T.J. Thomson, Stanley Johnson.
Commissioner, Seat 3: Republicans: Commissioner Dave Case, Sharon Ullman.