The Hillary Clinton campaign announced her Idaho Leadership Council Friday, a list led by former Gov. and U.S. Interior Secretary Cecil Andrus, former U.S. Reps. Larry LaRocco and Richard Stallings, and Boise Mayor David Bieter.
A statement from the Clinton’s Idaho State Director Lauren Brainerd called out the former Secretary of State’s work on behalf of families. Brainerd said Idaho families “can count on her lifelong record of delivering results that make a real difference.”
Here is a partial list of team members:
Former and current elected officials:
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ State Sens. Cherie Buckner-Webb and Maryanne Jordan, both of Boise.
▪ Reps. John Rusche of Lewiston, Donna Pence of Gooding, and John McCrostie of Garden Cirty and Phylis King of Boise.
▪ Lauren McLean, Boise City Council.
▪ Lin Hintze, Custer County Commissioner.
▪ Tony Park, Former Idaho Attorney General.
▪ Former State Sens. Diane Bilyeu, Gail Bray, Mary Lou Reed, Mike Blackbird, Mike Mitchell and Sue Reents.
▪ Former Reps. Brian Cronin, James Ruchti, and Wendy Jaquet.
And these Democratic party officials:
▪ Cristina McNeil, Democratic Latino Caucus chair.
▪ Barbara Harris, Democratic Women's Caucus chair.
▪ Former state party chairs A.K. Lienhart-Minnick, John Greenfield, Larry Grant, and Larry Kenck.
Idaho Democrats caucus on March 22. Clinton’s Idaho campaign is online at www.hillaryclinton.com/Idaho.