No one was injured in a 2-alarm fire that burned a home on the 2700 block of North Alamo Road early Wednesday morning, according to Boise Fire Department.
The fire was called in at about 1:53 a.m. and a mother and her five children were able to get out of the home safely, BFD said.
The fire was determined to be caused by a lamp in the basement and was ruled accidental, BFD said.
The Burnout Fund will be assisting the family, BFD said.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Idaho Statesman