One mobile home was destroyed and two others were damaged in an early morning fire Monday in a neighborhood southwest of Capital High School.
The fire, which began in a shed in the 3600 block of Patricia Lane, was reported at 1:55 a.m., the Boise Fire Department said.
One firefighter received minor injuries while fighting the blaze.
A juvenile with a disability playing with a lighter was responsible for causing the fire, the fire department said.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
The department’s burnout fund is being used to assist the family that lost its home.