What’s open and closed for Fourth of July:
• All schools, universities and colleges will be closed.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Idaho Statesman
• City, county, state and federal offices will be closed.
• All Treasure Valley libraries will be closed.
• Allied Waste in Ada and Canyon counties, Sanitary Services in Meridian, J & M Sanitation Service in Kuna and Benjamin’s Rural Disposal in rural Canyon County will operate their normal schedule.
• ValleyRide city buses will not run.
• Post offices will be closed, and no mail, except Express Mail, will be delivered.
• State liquor stores will be open. Contract stores may be open.
• Most malls, stores and supermarkets will be open.
• Most banks will be closed. Some banks inside grocery stores may be open; check with your branch.