Thousands of runners, walkers and stroller-pushers take over Downtown Boise on Saturday morning for the annual FitOne walk/run.
The race will mean multiple Downtown road closures starting at 7 a.m. See below for a list.
Read what racers, participants and organizers are saying on social media below. Use the hashtag #fitoneboise when you post your own photos.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Idaho Statesman
Saturday’s road closures
▪ West Front Street to West State Street and South 6th Street to South 9th Street will be shut down from 7 to 10:30 a.m.
▪ South Capitol Boulevard and Crescent Rim Drive will be closed from 7:45 to approximately 11:30 a.m.
▪ South Capitol Boulevard from West Front Street to West River Street will be shut down from 9:15 to 10 a.m.
▪ South 9th Street from West River Street to University Drive will be closed from 7:45 to 11 a.m.
▪ South Americana Boulevard from West Shoreline Drive to West Emerald at South Roosevelt Street and South Latah near Morris Hill Road are to be closed from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
▪ West Jefferson Street from South 6th Street to North Avenue C. are closed from 7:15 to 10:45 a.m.
▪ East Warm Springs Avenue from North Avenue C to South Walnut Street are closed from 7:15 to 10:30 a.m.
▪ East Warm Springs Avenue from South Walnut Street to Starview Drive are shut down from 7:30 to 9:15 a.m.
▪ South Walnut Street from East Warm Springs Avenue to South Strawberry Lane will be closed from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.