Need to ship holiday gifts or letters? It’s coming down to the wire.
U.S. Postal Service deadlines:
▪ Dec. 21: Priority Mail — Domestic service in one, two or three business days based on where the package is mailed and where it’s being sent, variety of flat-rate options.
▪ Dec. 23: Priority Mail Express — Guaranteed overnight scheduled delivery to most U.S. locations. (Some restrictions and exceptions apply.)
▪ Dec. 21: 2-Day and 2-Day a.m.
▪ Dec. 22: First Overnight, Priority Overnight and Standard Overnight
▪ Dec. 23: SameDay City (Standard)
▪ Dec. 25: SameDay and SameDay City (Priority)
Learn more at fedex.com/us/holiday/last-days-to-ship.html.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
▪ Dec. 21: UPS 2nd Day Air (delivery by Friday, Dec. 23)
▪ Dec. 22: UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air (2nd Day Air must use Saturday Delivery option for delivery on Dec. 24)
▪ Dec. 23: UPS Next Day Air (Must use Saturday delivery option)
Other shipping notes
▪ The fine folks at BestBlackFriday.com, a holiday shopping advice website, have put together a list of ordering deadlines to ensure Christmas delivery for many major companies such as Amazon. See a list here.
This list was compiled by Statesman staffer Holly Anderson. To contact her, email firstname.lastname@example.org.