Create a special keepsake this holiday season.
▪ Place a stencil over a wood slice (I used birch and basswood coaster pieces). Use painters tape to secure the stencil and cover any exposed wood.
▪ Slowly roll paint over the stencil, covering all open areas. Peel away the tape after the paint dries.
▪ Turn an eye screw into the top edge of the ornament. You may need to hammer in a nail first to give the screw traction.
▪ Cut a piece of twine and thread it through the eye screw. Tie a knot to create a loop.
▪ Wood slices or coasters
▪ Black paint
▪ Painters tape
▪ Paint roller and tray
▪ Screw eyes
▪ Hammer and nail (optional)