Invest in yourself, so others will invest in you!
Join us for a full day of education and inspiration for young professionals and anyone else looking for professional development opportunities.
The Idaho Statesman and Boise Young Professionals are excited to offer our 5th annual Professional Development Day.
The day will feature opportunities to connect with and learn from some of Idaho’s leading business executives. Idaho is a place where successful careers are born and sustained ... find inspiration and make connections here to help you grow your career.
COME EAGER. LEAVE INSPIRED.
Attendees will also take part in a luncheon recognizing Idaho’s top 100 privately held businesses. You will be among the first to know which businesses placed in the prestigious Idaho Private 100 list, as you enjoy lunch with those being recognized.
The event will include continental breakfast, keynote and breakout sessions, the recognition luncheon, a social hour and opportunities to interact with Idaho’s leading CEOs, meet other professionals and learn from the best of the best!
Click the links below to register, apply for a scholarship and for speaker information. It is easy to apply for a scholarship ... tell us why you should receive one!
WHEN: Wednesday, October 30. Check-in will begin at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Boise Centre West, downtown Boise.
WHY: Professional Development Day fills a gap in the Boise community. We’re most excited:
- To provide a professional development opportunity to individuals or businesses that want to send their employees.
- To show young professionals in Idaho that real success can be found here — There’s no need to leave the state to have incredible careers!
- To connect Idaho’s leaders of today with the potential leaders of tomorrow.
- $110 per individual for non-members of BYP*
- $100 per individual for Boise Young Professionals members*
- $ 90 per individual for companies or organizations registering 5+ attendees*
- $ 80 per individual for companies or organizations registering 10+ attendees*
*Professional Development Day admission includes a $50 ticket to the luncheon honoring Idaho’s top 100 private companies.
For additional information, contact Binna Jensen at email@example.com or 208-377-6475.