Here is how NFL players from Idaho colleges and high schools have fared during Week 13 of the 2015 NFL season:
▪ Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin (No. 22, Boise State) had 25 carries for 95 yards and a touchdown against Atlanta. He also had one reception for 5 yards, lost a fumble and was credited with a tackle.
▪ Miami RB Jay Ajayi (No. 23, Boise State) had four carries for 12 yards and a two-point conversion against Baltimore, his first NFL points.
▪ Chicago ILB Shea McClellin (No. 50, Marsing High/Boise State) made nine tackles (all solo) and broke up a pass against San Francisco. Bears LT Charles Leno Jr. (No. 72, Boise State) also started.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Philadelphia DE Brandon Bair (No. 93, South Fremont High) returned from a seven-game absence and made three tackles at New England.
▪ New Orleans TE Josh Hill (No. 89, Blackfoot High/Idaho State) had two catches for 11 yards against Carolina. Saints CB Kyle Wilson (No. 24, Boise State) had three tackles, including one for loss. Panthers DE Jared Allen (No. 69, Idaho State) made a tackle and broke up a pass.
▪ Indianapolis DT Billy Winn (No. 99, Boise State) started and made two tackles at Pittsburgh.
▪ Arizona LG Mike Iupati (No. 76, Idaho) started at St. Louis.
▪ Oakland LB Korey Toomer (No. 54, Idaho) made a special-teams tackle against Kansas City. Raiders DE Benson Mayowa (No. 95, Idaho) also played.
▪ Denver C Matt Paradis (No. 61, Council High/Boise State) started at San Diego.