Here is how NFL players from Idaho colleges and high schools have fared during Week 12 of the 2015 NFL season:
▪ Chicago ILB Shea McClellin (No. 50, Marsing High/Boise State) had a game-high 10 tackles (five solo) and a quarterback hit at Green Bay. Bears LT Charles Leno Jr. (No. 72, Boise State) also started.
▪ Dallas DT Tyrone Crawford (No. 98, Boise State) started against Carolina and had five tackles, including his fourth sack of the season. He also blocked a late field-goal attempt. Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence (No. 90, Boise State) and Panthers DE Jared Allen (No. 69, Idaho State) each started and made two tackles.
▪ Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin (No. 22, Boise State) had 14 carries for 97 yards at Indianapolis, along with a catch for 1 yard. Buccaneers RG Evan Smith (No. 62, Idaho State), Colts RG Hugh Thornton (No. 69, Mountain View High) and Colts DT Billy Winn (No. 99, Boise State) also started.
▪ New Orleans CB Kyle Wilson (No. 24, Boise State) started at Houston and had two tackles. Saints TE Josh Hill (No. 89, Blackfoot High/Idaho State) made a tackle on special teams.
▪ Miami CB Jamar Taylor (No. 22, Boise State) started, made three tackles and broke up a pass at the New York Jets. Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi (No. 23, Boise State) had three carries for 6 yards, and four catches for 52.
▪ Oakland DE Benson Mayowa (No. 95, Idaho) and LB Korey Toomer (No. 54, Idaho) played at Tennessee.
▪ Washington S Jeron Johnson (No. 20, Boise State) made a special-teams tackle against the New York Giants.
▪ Arizona LG Mike Iupati (No. 76, Idaho) started at San Francisco.
▪ Denver C Matt Paradis (No. 61, Council High/Boise State) started against New England.