1. San Diego State: Aztecs deserve to host MW championship game if they go 8-0.
2. Boise State: Broncos still favorites in the Mountain Division but they must protect the ball.
3. Air Force: Road has spelled trouble for the Falcons in recent years.
4. New Mexico: Can Lobos, unlike Utah State, handle their success?
Never miss a local story.
5. Utah State: Aggies need to beat Nevada or they might not go bowling.
6. Colorado State: Rams can get bowl eligible and help the Broncos by beating New Mexico.
7. Nevada: Wolf Pack can play for the West title if they beat Utah State and San Diego State loses to UNLV.
8. San Jose State: Spartans lost past two games by a total of four points.
9. Fresno State: Playing Hawaii can cure anything — even the Bulldogs’ quarterback woes.
10. UNLV: Rebels defense showing signs of wear and tear.
11. Wyoming: Strange week off for the Cowboys, who are 1-10 and have one game left.
12. Hawaii: Warriors’ win against Colorado one of the strangest results of the year.