1. San Diego St.: Mountain West opponents have scored 59 points; Air Force is second at 92 points allowed.
2. Boise St.: Broncos lead the Mountain West in total offense and defense, and scoring offense and defense.
3. Air Force: Falcons might eliminate Utah State with a win.
4. Utah St.: Aggies’ loss at New Mexico the latest inexplicable result in Mountain West.
5. San Jose St.: Spartans need to win at Nevada to keep bowl hopes alive.
6. Colorado St.: Rams could be favored in last three games. They need two wins.
7. UNLV: Improving Rebels could make a statement about their progress by beating Colorado State.
8. Nevada: Wolf Pack only need one win to get bowl eligible, but the best chance is this week against San Jose State.
9. New Mexico: Defensive improvement has Lobos on verge of a bowl.
10. Fresno St.: QB troubles have plagued the Bulldogs the entire season.
11. Wyoming: Difficult scheduling stretch continues with trip to San Diego State.
12. Hawaii: Warriors close with three-game homestand.