Here’s how NFL players from Idaho colleges and high schools fared during Week 9 of the 2015 NFL season.
▪ Cincinnati SS George Iloka (No. 43, Boise State) started against Cleveland and made four solo tackles.
▪ Carolina DE Jared Allen (No. 69, Idaho State) started and had one tackle against Green Bay.
▪ Dallas DE DeMarcus Lawrence (No. 90, Boise State) made four tackles against Philadelphia. DT Tyrone Crawford (No. 98, Boise State) started and had two tackles, three quarterback hits and a pass breakup.
▪ Denver C Matt Paradis (No. 61, Council High/Boise State) started at Indianapolis. Colts RG Hugh Thornton (No. 69, Mountain View High) also started.
▪ Miami RB Jay Ajayi (No. 23, Boise State) made his NFL debut at Buffalo and had five carries for 41 yards. CB Jamar Taylor (No. 22, Boise State) started and made three tackles.
▪ New Orleans TE Josh Hill (No. 89, Blackfoot High/Idaho State) had 2 catches for 21 yards, including a 10-yard touchdown, against Tennessee. CB Kyle Wilson (No. 24, Boise State) had two tackles and a quarterback hit.
▪ Oakland DE Benson Mayowa (No. 95, Idaho) made two tackles at Pittsburgh. LB Korey Toomer (No. 54, Idaho) downed a punt at the Steelers’ 2-yard line in the second quarter.
▪ Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin (No. 22, Boise State) had 11 carries for 31 yards, two receptions for 12 yards and a lost fumble against the New York Giants.
▪ Washington S Jeron Johnson (No. 20, Boise State) made six tackles (five solo) at New England.