Here is how NFL players from Idaho colleges and high schools fared during Week 8 of the 2015 NFL season:
▪ Miami CB Jamar Taylor (No. 22, Boise State) started and had seven tackles (four solo) at New England.
▪ Arizona LG Mike Iupati (No. 76, Idaho) started at Cleveland.
▪ Chicago LT Charles Leno Jr. (No. 72, Boise State) started against Minnesota.
▪ Cincinnati SS George Iloka (No. 43, Boise State) started at Pittsburgh, made four tackles and broke up a pass.
▪ Dallas DE DeMarcus Lawrence (No. 90, Boise State) made a career-high seven tackles (five solo, two for loss) in his first non-start of the season against Seattle. Cowboys DT Tyrone Crawford (No. 98, Boise State) started and made two stops.
▪ Denver C Matt Paradis (No. 61, Council High/Boise State) started against Green Bay.
▪ New Orleans TE Josh Hill (No. 89, Blackfoot High/Idaho State) started vs. the New York Giants and had a 5-yard reception on the first play. Saints CB Kyle Wilson (No. 24, Boise State) also played.
▪ Oakland DE Benson Mayowa (No. 95, Idaho) had two quarterback hits against the New York Jets. Raiders LB Korey Toomer (No. 54, Idaho) made his season debut.
▪ Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin (No. 22, Boise State) had 23 carries for 71 yards, and one reception for 7 yards at Atlanta.