1. San Diego State: Aztecs may force MW to reconsider hosting rules for title game if they go 8-0 and get snubbed.
2. Utah State: Aggies still have to play at Air Force.
3. Boise State: This week’s game at refreshed UNLV could be sneaky difficult.
4. Colorado State: Rams need a strong finish to get to a bowl game.
Never miss a local story.
5. Air Force: Falcons tied for first in the Mountain with Boise State, Utah State still on schedule.
6. San Jose State: RB Tyler Ervin has topped 260 yards twice this season.
7. UNLV: Bye week should have recharged Rebels, who got their QB back after two heartbreakers.
8. Nevada: Wolf Pack are 4-4 with a daunting schedule ahead.
9. New Mexico: Lobos still can’t decide on a QB.
10. Fresno State: Bulldogs have been outscored 327-168. Second most: Wyoming (258).
11. Wyoming: Cowboys couldn’t afford to lose QB Coffman last week.
12. Hawaii: The Warriors have scored a league-worst 135 points.
Chadd Cripe: 377-6398; Twitter: @IDS_BroncoBeat