1. Boise State: Broncos’ New Year’s Six dreams on the line at Virginia.
2. Air Force: Falcons showing last year’s success wasn’t a fluke.
3. Utah State: QB Chuckie Keeton’s latest injury sadly is no surprise.
4. Hawaii: Warriors make second trip to Big Ten country in two-week span.
Never miss a local story.
5. Colorado State: Rams have lost to two Power Five teams in OT.
6. Nevada: Two Top 25 opponents have made it difficult to judge Wolf Pack.
7. San Jose State: Spartans have faded late against Air Force, Oregon State.
8. San Diego State: Coach Rocky Long feeling heat after loss to South Alabama.
9. Fresno State: Bulldogs might have league’s worst QB situation after injury to starter, arrest of backup.
10. UNLV: Rebels have chance to build confidence this week vs. Idaho State.
11. New Mexico: Best chance for an FBS win comes this week at Wyoming.
12. Wyoming: Best chance for a win of any kind comes this week vs. New Mexico.