Boise State football's amazing recruiting run continues to march on.
The Broncos picked up three verbal commitments Friday, including two within an hour of each another. That gives the team seven commitments in a week.
The most recent are a trio of defenders - cornerback Reid Harrison-Ducros of Colleyville (Texas) Heritage High, linebacker/safety Desmond Williams of Corona (Calif.) Centennial High and linebacker Tyson Maeva (6-0, 225) of Cathedral Catholic High in San Diego.
Harrison-Ducros (5-11, 175) also had offers from Louisiana-Monroe, Texas State and Yale. According to his website, he only allowed four completions last season, had 50 tackles and an interception. Williams (6-0, 190) reported an offer from Washington State, in addition to Boise State. He had 67 tackles, an interception and two fumbles last season, according to MaxPreps.
2016 RECRUITING CLASS
– WR Derrion Grim, 6-0, 194, McNair High (Stockton, Calif.)
– QB Micah Wilson, 6-3, 205, Lincoln Christian School (Tulsa, Okla.)
– DL Chase Hatada, 6-3, 260, Rocklin (Calif.) High
– CB Robert Lewis, 5-10, 170, Augustus Hawkins High (Los Angeles)
– OL Kole Bailey, 6-5, 285, Twin Falls High
– RB Robert Mahone, 6-0, 200, Prosper (Texas) High
– WR Julian Carter, 6-2, 175, Saguaro High (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
– OL Ezra Cleveland, 6-6, 270, Bethel High (Spanaway, Wash.)
– CB Reid Harrison-Ducros, 5-11, 175, Heritage High (Colleyville, Texas)
– LB/S Desmond Williams, 6-0, 190, Centennial High (Corona, Calif.)
– LB Tyson Maeva, 6-0, 225, Cathedral Catholic High (San Diego)