1. Boise State: Broncos have won four straight games by 30-plus points.
2. Utah State: Aggies have bitter memories of series with Broncos.
3. Air Force: Falcons quietly tied for first in Mountain Division.
4. San Diego State: Aztecs starting to look like the team they were projected to be.
5. San Jose State: After OT win at UNLV, Spartans can take pole position in West by beating San Diego State.
6. UNLV: Rebels staged a fourth-quarter comeback with a backup QB before losing to Spartans in OT.
7. Colorado State: Rams, like most of the league, have QB issues.
8. Nevada: Don’t rule out the Wolf Pack in the West.
9. Hawaii: Can the Rainbow Warriors score a point on the road? At New Mexico, probably.
10. New Mexico: Nevada physically dominated the Lobos.
11. Fresno State: Bulldogs have decided their fourth starting QB is the right one.
12. Wyoming: Cowboys’ point differential (minus-89) is better than those for Fresno State (minus-134) and Hawaii (minus-108).