• First-base reserved: $7 ($11 Mondays)*; third-base, home-plate reserved: $13 ($16 Mondays)*; first-base box: $13 ($16 Mondays)*; third-base, home-plate box: $16 ($19 Mondays)*; Diamond Club: $35 ($39 Mondays, available only by reservation at 322-5000)*; Purple Porch: $27 per guest, minimum 25.
• Available at 322-5000, BoiseHawks.com or the Memorial Stadium box office.
Never miss a local story.
• *Surcharge on Mondays for Feed Your Face Mondays, a promotion that features unlimited select concession items until the end of the fourth inning.
Kids Club members receive free admission, as well as a free pre-game clinic.
A first-base reserve seat and a hot dog for $2, and two-for-one deals on all soda and beer.
•Wednesday Baseball Bingo:
Free bingo cards given out at the gate to win prizes throughout the game.
$1 for 12-ounce domestic beers all night and post-game live music at the Purple Porch.
•Friends and Family Friday:
$46 buys four third-base or home-plate reserve tickets, four hot dogs, four Pepsi products and $10 in merchandise credit.
•Paint it Purple Days:
Hawks will wear purple uniforms, and one will be auctioned off after the game with proceeds going to St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital on Saturday, July 3, July 11, July 18, July 24, July 31 and Sept. 5.
Magnetic schedule giveaway.
Baseball cap giveaway
Pre-game catch on the field.
Humphrey the Hawk bobblehead giveaway
Military Appreciation, camo jersey auctions
Team poster giveaway
MEMORIAL STADIUM UPGRADES
• The patio in left field is now the Purple Porch, honoring the parent club, the Colorado Rockies. Most of the area was completely overhauled in the offseason.
• New screen behind home plate, upgraded sound system.
• Hungry? All the ballpark staples are back, including Jesus Montero’s favorite, ice cream sandwiches. There are some new additions with a Colorado flair: Rocky Mountain Oysters, and a new IPA from Blue Moon beer.
• Three rows of new seats behind home plate.