1. Will Idaho buy into a third term for C.L. Butch Otter and why?
2. Will Otter punch-in with a time-clock if he wins another term?
3. What, if anything, has A.J. Balukoff bought with his $3 million campaign contributions to himself — and will local TV stations send Thank You cards?
4. Was Balukoff wearing his bow tie under that hockey jersey?
Never miss a local story.
5. Will John Bujak come out of this campaign as merely a “spoiler” or will his impressive debate appearances allow him to launch a line of Libertarian accessories?
6. Who else is thinking: All things considered, who wouldn’t hire Bujak as a criminal defense attorney?
7. Will Lawerence Denney’s legendary “ground game” in elections be the difference in the Secretary of State race: signs + mobilizing the R base = victory?
8. With Denney in office, would SOS take on new meaning?
9. Some big Democratic IFs: IF Holli Woodings can win in the Secretary of State race and IF she can do a credible job as Ben Ysursa’s successor, does that make her the Democratic standard-bearer and propel her into a run for governor down the road?
10. Will Woodings keep up the “Know Denney” campaign or change it to “No, Denney” if she were to lose?
11. If Ron Crane gets re-elected as State Treasurer he will complete 20 years in 2018. To which “R” will he owe the most gratitude for his long tenure: Readin’, 'Ritin’, ‘Rithmetic (investments) or Republican?
12. It’s too late now, but . . .Should Idaho Superintendent of Public Instruction candidates Jana Jones and Sherri Ybarra have engaged in a game of “Truth or Dare” moderated by Tom Luna instead of the series of debates?
13. Which of these “Under The Radar” races was the most invisible during the campaign: Attorney General or Lieutenant Governor?
14. Going out on a limb here, but did Idaho State Controller Brandon Woolf — who virtually won the race in the May primary — need to put out campaign signs?
15. If there are any ties in the competitive Ada County Highway District Commissioner races in Districts 3 and 4, would this make for a fair tie-breaker: first candidate to remove campaign signs from the roadways Wednesday wins? Boise Mayor Dave Bieter will officiate.
16. What would the outcome of statewide races have been if elk, dairy cows, salmon and wolves could vote?
17. How many Idahoans will be voting AGAINST a candidate instead of FOR a candidate in statewide offices?
18. Will statewide voter turnout surpass 50 percent and why?
19. Can you remember a time when Christmas TV ads overlapped with campaign commercials?
20. Who else is glad there will be no Idaho run-off elections extending the campaign season into January?