Folks, there is a Socialist Manifesto that is taking over every aspect of our government. Especially the courts.
This manifesto blatantly declares itself to be a conspiracy by social idealists. When “ordaining” this manifesto these socialists blatantly declared it is to replace America’s founding union.
The manifesto openly declares it will subjugate us to six specific socialist burdens. These burdens of socialist idealism are (direct quotes, folks):
6) Forcing socialist “Liberty” on ourselves and our kids.
Never miss a local story.
5) Promoting socialist “Welfare.”
4) Subjecting us to socialist “Common Defense.”
3) Ensure socialist “Tranquility.”
2) Force us to live under socialist “Justice.”
1) Throw out our government and replace it with a socialist “more perfect union.”
How do we know this is a Socialist Manifesto? They declare it in the very first three words of the Manifesto: “We the People.”
This socialist conspiracy has sneaked so far into our government that we have even come to call our country a name that reflects a pure socialist order: US.
This Socialist Manifesto was “ordained” to take us over in 1787.
Dean Worbois, Boise