Seven GOP candidates for statewide office will travel Idaho on a campaign push from Wednesday, Oct. 15, to Saturday, Oct. 25, according to a schedule distributed by Gov. Butch Otter's re-election campaign.
Candidates on the tour include incumbents Otter, Lt. Gov. Brad Little, Controller Brandon Woolf, Treasurer Ron Crane and Attorney General Lawrence Wasden; as well as secretary of state contender Lawerence Denney and public schools chief candidate Sherri Ybarra.
The bus tour launches at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Boise's Pastry Perfection, 5855 N. Glenwood St. Among the many planned stops over the 10 days are:
- The Melba Fire Department.
- A winery in Lewiston.
- A knife shop in Post Falls.
- A gas station convenience store in Bellevue.
- Madison Middle School in Rexburg.
- A Farmers Insurance office in Pocatello.
- A physical therapy office in Kimberly.
- North Valley Academy in Gooding.
- Tailgating ahead of two college football games: the University of Idaho's homecoming game against New Mexico State Oct. 18, and Boise State's match against BYU Oct. 24.
Click here for the full schedule.