The Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau played host recently to international travel journalist Peter Greenberg and the Peter Greenberg Worldwide radio program.
I was one of his guests.
Greenberg, the travel editor for CBS Television Network, is the host of Peter Greenberg Worldwide, a three-hour weekend radio program, and the Peter Greenberg Worldwide Travel Minute daily radio feature, which airs on more than 400 stations nationwide. The show broadcasts from a different location around the world every weekend and features local guests, call-in listeners and newsmakers from around the globe.
We talked about wildfire, the Boise River bicycles, brew pubs, restaurants and our lifestyle. He also interviewed.:
Never miss a local story.
· Dennis Doan – Chief, Boise Fire Department
· Amy Pence-Brown – Volunteer, Preservation Idaho
· Mark Hofflund – Managing Director, Idaho Shakespeare Festival
· Peter Anasto – Artistic Director, Ballet Idaho
· Steve Stuebner – Author, Boise Trail Guide, The Owyhee Canyonlands and Mountain Biking in McCall
· Patty Miller – Director, Basque Museum & Cultural Center
“Boise looks good in the national spotlight,” said Carrie Westergard, Executive Director of the Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau, which initiated Greenberg’s visit. “I’m glad we were able to show Peter Greenberg and his team a bit of what Boise has to offer.”
The show will air June 20. A live stream of the show will be available at the show’s website: http://petergreenberg.com/pgw-radio-live-stream-page/