Police say they received multiple reports of possible drug activity at a house in the 2800 block of West Bannock Street.
After obtaining a search warrant, members of the Boise Police Special Operations Unit entered the house on Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators found a container with a white powdery substance that tested presumptive positive for methamphetamine, a green leafy substance that tested presumptive positive for marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
Two people were arrested on felony warrants:
Never miss a local story.
▪ David J. Ehrlick, 36, of Boise was charged with felony probation violation, felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor contempt, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
▪ Jackie R. Pippin, 33, of Garden City was charged felony grand theft and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
Three others were arrested on misdemeanor charges:
▪ Bruce E. Glenn, 53, of Boise, was charged with frequenting a place where controlled substances are used.
▪ Kendall W. Hanaman, 52, of Wilder, was charged with probation violation and frequenting a place where controlled substances are used.
▪ David A. Green, 35, of Boise, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.