A Garden City mobile home has been declared a total loss after it caught fire Wednesday afternoon, according to Boise Fire Department spokeswoman Tammy Berry.
The fire was ruled accidental, due to a clothing iron, the department said Wednesday evening.
According to Berry, the fire was called in on the 3700 block of W. Chinden Boulevard around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday. Police scanner traffic indicated there may also have been an explosion at the site.
Never miss a local story.
Berry said two people were evacuated safely, and one firefighter sustained minor injuries after slipping and falling on ice. The firefighter was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.