Here is what’s open and what’s closed for the Fourth of July, Monday:
▪ All schools, universities and colleges will be closed.
▪ City, county, state and federal offices will be closed.
▪ All Treasure Valley libraries will be closed.
▪ Allied Waste in Ada and Canyon counties, Sanitary Services in Meridian, J & M Sanitation Service in Kuna and Benjamin’s Rural Disposal in rural Canyon County will not operate Monday and will delay trash collection by one day the rest of the week.
▪ ValleyRide city buses will not run.
▪ Post offices will be closed, and no mail, except Express Mail, will be delivered.
▪ State liquor stores will be open. Contract stores may be open.
▪ Most malls, stores and supermarkets will be open.
▪ Most banks will be closed. Some banks inside grocery stores may be open; check with your branch.