Caution tape and a temporary fence surrounded this Edgewater Apartment building in the Lake Harbor neighborhood on Thursday. The building caught fire early Wednesday due to fireworks, according to Boise Fire.
Caution tape and a temporary fence surrounded this Edgewater Apartment building in the Lake Harbor neighborhood on Thursday. The building caught fire early Wednesday due to fireworks, according to Boise Fire. Ruth Brown
Caution tape and a temporary fence surrounded this Edgewater Apartment building in the Lake Harbor neighborhood on Thursday. The building caught fire early Wednesday due to fireworks, according to Boise Fire. Ruth Brown

After fireworks-caused blaze, 3 apartments still lack power, 2 likely are unlivable

July 07, 2017 8:52 PM

More Videos

  • Thanks to hospital staff, sick BSU football great got to see his daughter's wedding

    Duane Dlouhy's daughter was supposed to get married July 1. But his aggressive colorectal cancer spurred staff at Saint Alphonsus to set up an impromptu ceremony on the hospital's roof. Dlouhy died 3 days later, but the Boise hospital recently shared video from the family's special day.