TheCentral District Health Department
conducts inspections of child care providers in Ada, Elmore, Boise and Valley counties. Displayed here are the results of inspections in Ada County only. Most facilities receive one inspection a year, though some are inspected only every two years, depending on the type of license. Any listed item indicates the facility was out of compliance with the rules and regulations of the licensing body on the initial inspection. Violations must be corrected within 30 days. If violations cannot be corrected on-site, a follow-up inspection is scheduled or a report showing that violations were corrected is sent to the health department.
- Central District Health Department's child care inspections in its four-county area dating back to 2003
- Idaho Daycare Licensing and Regulation
- Idaho Child Care Program - Child Care Assistance for Idaho Families
- IdahoSTARS: Search for child care in a database of Idaho child care facilites
- IdahoSTARS: Information and resources on choosing quality child care
- Child Care Aware - Find and learn about high-quality child care