Boise Young Professionals and the Idaho Statesman Present
Never miss a local story.
The Idaho Statesman and Boise Young Professionals are excited to offer Professional Development Day, a full day of education and inspiration for young professionals in the Treasure Valley. The day will feature opportunities to interact with key executives from Idaho’s Top 75 privately held companies as well as with other young professionals. Attendees will also take part in the annual Idaho Private 75 luncheon recognizing Idaho’s Top 75 privately held businesses. The lunch is a private event, formerly for winners only. Attendees will be the first to know which businesses placed in the prestigious list, and will enjoy lunch with those being recognized.
The event will include continental breakfast, the Idaho Private 75 luncheon, a social hour and opportunities to interact with Idaho’s leading CEOs, meet other young professionals and learn from the best of the best!
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 29. Check-in will begin at 8 a.m. The social hour will begin at 4 p.m.
WHERE: Boise Centre, downtown Boise.
WHY: Professional Development Day fills a gap in the Boise community. We’re most excited:
- To provide a professional development opportunity to individuals or businesses that want to send their employees.
- To show young professionals in Idaho that real success can be found here — There’s no need to leave the state to have incredible careers!
- To connect Idaho’s leaders of today with the potential leaders of tomorrow.
- Everyone who wants to attend should have the opportunity to through our scholarship program.
- $85 per individual for Boise Young Professionals members*
- $100 per individual for non-members of BYP*
- $75 per individual for companies or organizations with 5+ attendees*
*Professional Development Day admission includes a $40 ticket to Idaho Private 75 luncheon.
Click here for additional Sponsorship information.
For additional information, contact Binna Jensen at email@example.com or 208-377-6475.