In conjunction with Hayden Beverage, Fremont will host multiple Gem State events next week.
Being a predictable Northwest beer geek, I’m stoked to try a can of the brewery’s Interurban IPA, which I have chilling in the garage fridge. Not to mention its 77 Fremont Select session IPA (4 percent ABV), as part of every Idahoan’s lifelong quest for the perfect hoppy camping beer.
Based on a Seattle buddy’s recommendation, I’m also excited to sip a bomber of Fremont’s bourbon-barrel-aged Abominable at some point. But we might have to wait until next winter for those. (Not sure about availability at this point; it’s a winter seasonal.)
Never miss a local story.
Want a taste of Fremont brews? Here’s where to go for the launch parties:
▪ 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15: 13th Street Pub and Grill, 1520 N. 13th St., Boise
▪ 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15: Anchor Bar, 334 Blue Lakes Blvd. N., Twin Falls
▪ 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15: Hooligans, 122 N. 3rd Ave., Pocatello
▪ 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16: Twisted Timbers, 4563 S. Cloverdale Road, Boise
▪ 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16: Bier:Thirty Bottle & Bistro, 3073 S. Bown Way, Boise
▪ 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16: Lefty’s, 231 6th St. E., Ketchum
▪ 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16: MarCellar’s Vintage Wines & Brews, 431 Park Ave., Idaho Falls
▪ 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 17: Whole Foods River Room, 201 S. Broadway Ave., Boise
▪ 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 17: Pre Funk Beer Bar, 1100 W. Front St., Boise
And if you’re up in Moscow? North Idaho launch parties will happen in March.