If you’re wondering what will go on at JUMP, aka Jack’s Urban Meeting Place, then head down for Exploration Day on Saturday, Sept. 17 — a chance to play, make and experience the classes and workshops JUMP will offer.
▪ Hit the Play Studio with filmmaker Jesse Cordtz and learn to make your own talking digital animation.
▪ See dance performances throughout the building from Open Arms Dance, Corevette Dance and Pound Boise.
▪ Learn about 3D printing with Martin Sarasqueta and David Ultis in the Make Studio.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Decorate tractor-shaped cookies with Share Studio Coordinator, Kate Riley.
▪ Learn fermentation and whole-food probiotics techniques and more with raw cuisine chef and author Jennifer Mac in the kitchen.
Each of the day’s presenters will be offering classes in the fall. You can check out the classes for free, and then register to explore further.
Noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17, JUMP, 1000 Myrtle St., Boise. Free.