▪ Head to Meridian for the annual Father’s Day Classic Car Show and Barbecue. You can see a stellar collection of classic jalopies, roadsters, sports cars, trucks and more.
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 18, Touchmark, 4037 E. Clocktower Lane, Meridian. Admission to the car show is free. A barbecue lunch will be available for purchase.
▪ Celebrate with a classic British car show and music from Fabulous Blue Rayz. You can help local charities, see some stylish British roadsters, drink local beer and wine, and enjoy the Chateau’s barbecue.
Never miss a local story.
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 19, at the Chateau des Fleurs, 176 S. Rosebud Lane, Eagle. Admission is free. Food and beverages are available for purchase.
▪ Dad gets in free to Motorfest on Father’s Day with a paid kid’s admission — and that’s kids of any age. You’ll find loads of super-charged fun with two days of drag racing, hot rods, off-road vehicles, show-n-shine, custom designs and pretty much anything to do with motors. New owners are running the show this year, so you’ll find a few new events, including a concert by Pilot Error at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, June 18, and Miss Motorfest pinup contest.
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, June 18; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 19. Expo Idaho, 5610 Glenwood St., Garden City. $10 general; $9 seniors, military and first responders; $5 kids 6-11; free for 5 and younger. Bring two cans of food to donate to the Boise Rescue Mission and receive $2 off. MotorfestBoise.com.
▪ Jump, jive and wail with Dad and Treasure Valley party band High Street, pictured right, at Ste. Chapelle’s annual Father’s Day concert. Bring your dancing shoes to get in the groove with zoot-suited, high-energy High Street. Bring a picnic or purchase food on site. Beer and wine will be available for purchase. This concert is part of the winery’s ongoing summer concert series.
1 p.m. Sunday, June 19. Gates open at 11 a.m. Ste. Chapelle Winery, 19348 Lowell Road, Caldwell. $12 general, $10 members at Universe.com/fathersdayconcert. Free for 16 and younger. Find details on parking and shuttles at SteChapelle.com.
▪ Go out for a great meal on Father’s Day.
Enrique’s Mexican Restaurant, 482 W. Main St., Kuna, will boost its brunch offerings with prime rib, $3 drafts and a bloody mary bar from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EnriquesKuna.com.
The Tavern at Bown, 3111 Bown Way, Boise, will serve a special brunch from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and a prime rib dinner from 4 p.m. to close. TavernAtBown.com.