If you're one of those people who waits until the last minute to file your taxes, here's some information that could help you next week.
The Boise mail distribution facility at 2201 S. Cole Road will collect tax returns until 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 15. Also, customers who print a mailing label before midnight at one of six self-service kiosks in the Treasure Valley will get an April 15 postmark.
Here's are the locations for the kiosks, which take debit and credit cards.
- Boise Main Post Office, 770 S. 13th St.
- Boise Cole Village Station, 3485 North Cole Rd.
- Boise Five Mile Station, 1350 S. Five Mile Rd.
- Meridian Main Post Office, 1200 N. Main St.
- Nampa Main Post Office, 123 11th Ave. S.
- Caldwell Main Post Office, 823 Arthur St.
If you're mailing your return using a postal box, be sure to mail early in the day and check collection times to ensure pickup on April 15.
Make sure postage is correct. A first-class letter is 49 cents, and each additional ounce is 21 cents. Larger envelopes are 98 cents for the first ounce, and 21 cents for each additional ounce.