Your Health Idaho, the state's health-insurance exchange, will hold two events Saturday for people who need last-minute questions answered or help enrolling in insurance plans.
The deadline to enroll through the exchange and avoid potential tax penalties for lack of health-insurance coverage next year is Monday, March 31.
Saturday's information events will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the following places:
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, McCleary Auditorium, 1055 N. Curtis Road, Boise
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Nampa, Fall Conference Room, 1512 12th Ave. Road, Nampa
People who attend should bring to the event:
- Dates of birth and Social Security numbers for anyone getting insurance.
- Employer and income information for 2013, for all family members.
- Estimated income for 2014, for all family members.
- Health insurance policy numbers for current health plans.
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family in 2014, such as notices provided by an employer last fall.