1. Fresno State: The Broncos probably are the only team standing between the Bulldogs and a 7-0 start.
2. Boise State: Young team gets a bit of a do-over another national TV game in a hostile environment against respected foe.
3. Utah State: The Aggies can deliver the MW a much-needed signature win at USC.
4. Wyoming: The offense gets all the attention for its performance at Nebraska, but defense has carried the past two weeks.
5. San Jose State: We find out Saturday, with a game at Minnesota, whether this is a program on the rise or a one-year wonder.
6. Nevada: Quarterback injuries could hobble the Wolf Pack. They need Cody Fajardo back in the lineup.
7. New Mexico: Kasey Carrier leads the league with 122.3 rushing yards per game.
8. Colorado State: Coach Jim McElwain visits his old team No. 1 Alabama.
9. Air Force: The Falcons atrocious defense didnt give them a realistic chance to win at Boise State.
10. UNLV: Rebels found some life and scored 31 unanswered points after falling behind 21-0 at home vs. Central Michigan.
11. Hawaii: The Warriors face a challenging start to conference play at Nevada, vs. Fresno State, vs. San Jose State.
12. San Diego State: Rocky Long had two weeks to try to fix this team, but that might not help against visiting Oregon State.