The Guess Who: The American Woman bands show kicks off at 7:30 p.m. on the MyBullfrog.com grandstand.
- All day: Fun with Physics and Puzzlemania, near the Rose Garden.
- 1 p.m.: Lady Houdini, escape artist, Spectra Stage.
- 2:30 p.m.: The Black Street Boyz, comedy, Spectra Stage.
- 5 p.m.: The Village Blacksmith, near the Herb Garden.
- 7:30 p.m.: James Kellogg, hypnotist, Garden Stage.
- 1:30 p.m.: Kids tractor pull, Kids Corral.
- 2 p.m.: Cupcake combat, Western Town Demonstration.
- 6 p.m.: Womens skillet toss, The Onion Ring.
- All day: Antique tractor display, north of Expo Building.
Animal and livestock:
- 10 a.m.: Light horse driving obstacle, D&B Arena.
- 11 a.m.: Open class poultry show, Small animal building.
- 7 p.m.: Open class swine show, Show Rings 1 and 2.
- All day: Simplot Ag Pavilion, north of Expo Building.
- 5 p.m.: Majestic Grasses, Floral Department.
The fair continues through Aug. 25. Fair hours: noon to 11 p.m. at gates A, B, C, F; 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., livestock gate only; noon to 9 p.m. closing day.
Concerts are free with paid gate admission: $8 adults, $5 children, $6 seniors, single-day carnival wristband for unlimited rides, $30, available at carnival booths.